YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- This electronic document is an record of the amended Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules and regulation made thereunder. This is generated by a digital system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 that require publishing the Terms for access or usage of Myinfer service. This document meets the stipulations and conditions mentioned in Section 65B (2) of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872.This Site www.myinfer.com and/or any part thereof ("Site") is owned by "Minfr Technologies", ('Site Owner")Site Owner ("Myinfer","Minfr","Site Owner", , "we", "us" or "our") provides the Site Owner Services to you ("you" or "your") subject to the terms of this legal agreement between you and Site Owner. To use the Services (defined below), you must first agree to and accept these Terms of Service and Use Agreement ("Terms"). Where such express opportunity to agree to the Terms is not present, your use of the Site and Services (or any part thereof) shall constitute your agreement to the Terms and your obligation to comply with their requirements. The Site Owner hereby grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site, subject to the unconditional acceptance of the Terms governing this Site. The User hereby agrees to familiarize himself/herself with the Terms as well as other terms and guidelines found throughout this Site and abide by them. If the User is dissatisfied with the Site or any portion thereof, or with any of these Terms, the User's sole remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
- Myinfer Site Owner shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any listing will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on the Site and Site Owner shall have the right to modify the listing in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement. In addition to the terms aforementioned the User:- .
- Myinfer owner reserves, the right to remove anything without prior notice.
- Myinfer or Minfr has the write to use the data. Myinfer has right to change the new and renewal charges without any piror notice.
- The User understands and acknowledges that the Site is intended to be an internet location through which the User may access information carried by Site in the database maintained by it. The term "Service" would include the search tools through which the User can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not mean that the Site Owner is acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any person.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Myinfer may periodically modify these Terms. You are responsible for regularly checking these Terms for revisions. All amended Terms become effective upon our posting to the Site, and any use of the Site or Services after such revisions have been posted signifies your consent and agreement to the modified Terms.